Четверг, 22 Август 2019 15:00
Invitation for Bids
[Letterhead of the employer]
Date August 22, 2019
Loan/Grant No. and Title AKRP/CW/OCB-01/
Contract No. and Title AKRP/CW/OCB-01/Lot-01 (km 11-52)
AKRP/CW/OCB-01/Lot-02 (km 52-100)
Deadline for Submission of Bids October 07, 2019
1. The Joint Stock Company (JSC) “NK “Kazavtozhol” has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of reconstruction of Aktobe-Kandyagash Road. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Joint Stock Company (JSC) “NK “Kazavtozhol” (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of reconstruction of Aktobe-Kandyagash Road (“the Works”).
3. Open competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s one-stage two-envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, Bidders should contact:
Attention: Ms. Raushan M. Taenova
Senior Manager of Department for Technical Policy and Quality
Street address: 10, D.Konayeva str., Business Centre “Emerald Tower” Block “A”
Floor/Room number: 34 floor, Room 3401
Country: Republic of Kazakhstan
Telephone: +7 7172 648 770
5. To purchase the bidding documents, eligible bidders should
• In order to arrange passes to premises of JSC “NC“KazAvtoZhol” for the Tenderer’s representative(s) the Tenderers are advised 2 days before tender opening to provide the details (name, position, copy of passport, contact telephone number, ref. number of the tendering process, purpose of the visit – getting of the bid documentation, submission of the tender and/or attendance of the tender opening ceremony) to the Employer’s authorized representatives named.
6. Deliver your bid
• to the above address
• on or before the deadline
• together with a Bid Security/Bid-Securing Declaration as described in the Bidding Document.
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.